Revision as of 13:55, 6 February 2014 by Administrator
Z-CMS comprises a tag library to help developers in using advanced features of the program. Inside the library all tags used in Z-CMS are described and shown inside a brief example.
- Document identifier tags: tags which holds the information to identify the starting and ending point of the document.
- Header tag: this element is a container for all Widget related resources. Each Widget may have its own script/css definitions which is to be included into the document during execution. The section into which the resources should be included is marked using the header tag.
- Include tag: this element is a position identifier tag indicates where to insert the dynamically created widgets.
- Content tags: these tags are main wrappers for Content Models which holds the information about the way the dynamic contents have to be manipulated and used.
- Attribute tags: thess tags are wrappers for content attributes and control the way each attribute’s value is displayed in a webpage.
- Data ordering tag: this tag has information about the ordering of content data based on a content-attribute.
- Data group tag: this tag has the information about grouping of data.
- Filter tags: these tags have information about the supplying of data filtering options to a Content Model.
- Store and use tags: these tags store information about the way a constant or a value from a Content Model is being stored in memory and retrieved.
- Relating multiple contents tags: the tags store information about relating multiple Content Models to a main Content Model. The relationship is defined between 2 content attributes or a constant.
- Logical operations tag: tags store information about performing the logical operations between those values from content attributes, storage or user-defined values.
- Pagination tags: these tags provide information about paging related data that have to be validated and plugin to view for continuousness. The pagination configuration starts from the Content Model wrapper zcms:content, by providing the attributes such as enablepage = "true" and the content limiting attribute datacount = "<?>".
- Email tag: this tag has information about the configuring and sending emails.
- Content - Form tags: these tags have the information about creation of HTML form and its components.
- Content – Search tags: these tags have the information about searching data from a Content Model.
- Parameter tag:this tag has information about passing parameters to other tags.
- Page info tags: these tags have information about the page data such as context and URL.
- Session info tag: this tag has the information about the session.
- Request info tag: this tag has the information about the Request.
- JSP tags: this tag has the information about the JSP pages.
- Reserved area tags: these tags have the information about configuring an area as reserved or unreserved.
- Formatting tags: these tags have the ability to control for number, currency and date data types.
- Static Content Data tag: this tag has the information about the static contents in the page which can change according to the language.
- Close tag: this tag is used to close the content. When a Content Model is used inside another Content Model and has a relation with it involving many data, then the Widget used will be involved in several iteration. That is for each main data there will be many child data. In such cases, on each looping of one parent entry, the inner content is to be closed.
- Feed tags: these tags contain are used to extract information in defined pattern and defined notations.
- Math tag: the math tag has the ability to perform simple mathematical calculation.
- Redirect tag: this tag has the information about the page redirection.
- Menu tag: the menu tag generates the menu structure of a site with given HTML styles.
- Utility tags: these tags store information about different utilities such as file and system properties.